Wed, 02 Dec|
Jewelry Making Lesson 1
Learn how to pick out stones, mix up clay colours and sculpt your design.
Time & Location
02 Dec 2020, 11:00 am – 12:00 pm AEDT
About the Event
This is a beginners' workshop. In it you will learn:
- Basic tools and materials needed to get started
- How to choose stones that complement each other in meaning and aesthetic
- How to sketch up a design for your piece
- How to mix clay and create different colours
- How to sculpt with the clay to create your design
- Painting a wash
- Adding a basic cord or chain
This event will be held over Zoom. The link to join will be sent to you the day before the event. If you can't make it to the event live, a recording will be available for one week after the event date for all registered guests.